Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Inbox Dollars= Easy Money



So I am going to tell you right off that bat that this is NOT one of those get rich quick ideas. Instead it is an easy way to get paid for doing things we already do. I have been slowly using Inbox Dollars for a few months now and already have $8.11 saved up. Now that isn't much but I have not worked at it and just found out another way to use it. Here are a few simple steps to get you started making money:

1. Sign up for free here and get $5 just for signing up!

2. Check your email daily and just click "Confirm reading this email" in each one. I have an email account set up just for things like this so my personal email is not affected and when I have time I can get to them.

3. Print your coupons from coupons.com right here so that you earn .10 cents back for every coupon I use. This one is really going to help me add up fast.

There are many other ways to earn through this site, but this is just a few to get you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment