Friday, July 1, 2011
It's the first of the month which means there are tons of new coupons to be printed. Check out this list and click on them to print.
Food & Snacks
* $0.40 off Totino's Pizza Rolls
* $1.00 off LÄRABAR or JOCALAT bars
* $0.75 off Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
* $0.50 off Nature Valley Granola Thins
* $0.75 off Nature Valley Granola Bars
* $0.75 off Cascadian Farm product
* $0.50 off Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
* $0.55 off One Package of Joy Ice Cream Cones
* $0.40 off Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy Bars
* $0.75 off Fiber One 80 Calories cereal
* $0.75 off Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch™ cereal
* $0.40 off Yoplait Yogurt
* $0.75 off Yoplait kid products
* $1.00 off 1 GERBER GRADUATES LIL' ENTREES
* $1.00 off 2 GERBER GRADUATES PUFFS
* $0.50 off Bisquick Baking Mix
* $0.75 off Cookie Crisp cereal
* $0.50 off Honey Nut Cheerios cereal
* $1.00 off any (2) Fresh Gourmet Premium Croutons
Personal & Health Care
* $1.00 off any BENADRYL Anti-itch product
* $1.00 off any ONE (1) POISE Liners
* $1.00 off any ONE (1) POISE Pads
* $3.00 off one Garnier HerbaShine Color Creme
* $1.00 off one GARNIER FRUCTIS SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER
* $1.00 off any L'Oréal Studio Line Styling Product
* $1.00 off any L'Oréal Paris Go 360° Clean Product
* $1.00 off one GARNIER FRUCTIS STYLE PRODUCT
* $3.00 off Oklahoma! on DVD
* $3.00 off King and I 50th Anniversary Edition
* $3.00 off All That Jazz Music Edition on DVD
* $3.00 off History of the World Part 1 on Blu-ray™
* $3.00 off Moulin Rouge on Blu-ray™
* $3.00 off Rocky Horror Picture Show on Blu-ray™
* $3.00 off Walk the Line on Blu-ray™
* $3.00 off South Pacific on Blu-ray™
* $3.00 off The Sound of Music on Blu-ray™
* $3.00 off Crazy Heart on Blu-ray™
* $1.00 off one BOTTLE OF GREASED LIGHTNING
I just scored 110 new points on RecycleBank.com Here's how to do it:
1. Go to RecycleBank and sign in or sign up
2. Click on Earn Points tab
3. Go to Green Your Vacation contest
4. After the suitcase opens up use the Beach and Travel tabs at the top and then click around inside the suitcase to earn points. I got 110!!
New to RecycleBank.com? Go here to sign up and get started earning points by answering surveys or entering codes or clicking on suitcases. Then trade your points in for coupons. I scored big on the Daily Deal coupon from RecycleBank earlier this week. They had Honest Tea coupons for $1.00 off 1 bottle for just 30 points. I was able to print at home and they are always on sale for $1 at many stores, so lots of FREE tea. Any questions about RecycleBank, leave me a comment.
Although this Sunday is a holiday weekend and typically there are no inserts in the paper there WILL be one this weekend. The P&G insert will be in there and here are some of my favs:
Always $.50/1 Pads, Clean or Feminie Cleansing Cloths
Always $.50/1 Pantiliner 30ct+
Always $1/1 Infinity 14ct+
Crest $.75/1 4oz+ toothpaste
Downy $1/1 liquid fabric softener
Gillette $1/1 body wash
Gillette $2/1 deodoratn ets
Gillette $2/1 Mach3 disposable 3ct, Sensor3 4ct or Custom Plus3 4ct
Gillette $2/1 manual or power Fusion ProGlide razor
Gillette $3/1 Mach3 cartridge
Gillette $3/1 Mach3 disposable 6ct, Sensor3 8ct or Custom Plus3 8ct
Gillette $4/1 Fusion cartridge including ProGlide 4ct+
Herbal Essences/Aussie $3 off styler when you purchase any product ets
To see the full list go here!
On our final day of FREE offers, we’re giving out FREE Contact Cards! They’re just what every camper needs to stay connected! They can exchange contact information and stay in touch for years and years to come.
Go here for this final day of savings!
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Did you know that campers are more likely to stay in touch with family and friends when you provide them with what they need? That’s why on Day 4, Vistaprint is featuring FREE Note Cards. Simply self-address and stamp the notecards so that your camper can write a note and then pop it in the mail. No more excuses! It’s that easy!
Go here to get yours TODAY only!
Softlips has launched a complete packaging refresh including fresh new packaging graphics and a new logo, along with the kick-off of the “Softlips. So You.” marketing campaign, all in time for the summer season.
The signature slender sticks of Softlips and the light flavors/formulas remain the same, but the line has been updated with eye-catching graphics and a bold new logo. The overall design is clean, simple, and balanced with vibrant fields of color that pop!
Softlips products combine effective lip protection with SPF 20 and moisturizing emollients with a sheer glossing effect, making them perfect for natural lips or for adding protection/moisturizing over or under lipstick. Softlips is a trusted name in lip health and has been a product of choice among young women for more than 20 years. The brand is currently available in the lip care section of the cough/cold aisles of food, retail and drug stores nationwide, including ULTA stores nationwide. The products retail from $2.79 for individual sticks, to $3.99 for the special value dual packs. With the new look, new flavor offerings will be introduced this year too.
I have loved SoftLips for like 10 years now. When I was in high school me and my best friend would always be buying it off the shelf's everywhere we went. The bigger the collection with the more flavors the better. My favorite is still Vanilla although being able to try other flavors like wildberry, raspberry, strawberry and more have really made it a hard choice to find my favorite. I have always loved SoftLips and am excited for the new look of the product but the same quality product. Another great part of Softlips is that they each have SPF20 in them which is great all summer long and also in winter, since yes you can get your lips burned then too.
Thanks to SopftLips one(1) reader will win huge prize pack of 6 two Value packs in the flavors of Cherry, Wildberry and Cherry, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mint with a hint of vanilla, and Raspberry. That's a total of 12 sticks for one lucky winner!
Mandatory Entry: Go here to SoftLips and tell your favorite flavor or one you would like to try.
You must do the mandatory entry in order for your other extra entries to count. I will delete comments that do not qualify. Please be fair and be honest.
Extra Entries(leave a separate comment for each):
~ Follow The Wright Way to Save on Facebook
~ Follow SoftLips on Facebook
~ Follow SoftLips on Twitter
~ Follow me on Twitter
This giveaway ends on July 4th at 11:59pm EST and is open to anyone within the US. One winner will be chosen using Random.org. The winner will be emailed and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
I absolutely love games so this was a great one for me to pass along to you. Play Wheel of Fortune for Free You can compete for cash and prizes, just like contestants on the actual game show. Get ready to spin the wheel, buy a vowel, and solve puzzles in a variety of categories. You play for OOdles, which are free, and then trade them in for gift cards. Plus you get to take a needed break from couponing and play a FREE game. Good luck in Fortune Fortune!
Go her eto try and beat my score!
Not only can you score the $2 off Renu coupon below but also from B&L you can get a FREE trial pair of PureVision®2 HD contact lenses.
Experience exceptional vision – starting today, with a free trial of PureVision2 HD contact lenses. Fill in the form to get your FREE trial lens certificate. Print a copy and bring it with you next time you visit your eye care professional. An eye exam may be necessary before receiving your free trial, and the free trial certificate does not include the cost of an eye examination or any other professional fees.
Go here to get your certificate!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Tired of dealing with lost items? Take advantage of FREE Stickers on Day 2! They’re absolutely perfect for labeling all of your camper’s important personal items like trunks, books and journals. Choose from a variety of sizes and designs to find the perfect stickers for your campers style!
Go here to get yours Today ONLY!