Friday, July 1, 2011

RecycleBank 110 new points!


I just scored 110 new points on RecycleBank.com Here's how to do it:
1. Go to RecycleBank and sign in or sign up
2. Click on Earn Points tab
3. Go to Green Your Vacation contest
4. After the suitcase opens up use the Beach and Travel tabs at the top and then click around inside the suitcase to earn points. I got 110!!

New to RecycleBank.com? Go here to sign up and get started earning points by answering surveys or entering codes or clicking on suitcases. Then trade your points in for coupons. I scored big on the Daily Deal coupon from RecycleBank earlier this week. They had Honest Tea coupons for $1.00 off 1 bottle for just 30 points. I was able to print at home and they are always on sale for $1 at many stores, so lots of FREE tea. Any questions about RecycleBank, leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment