Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sally Beauty Free Shampoo and Free Ship


Sally Beauty Supply currently has 2 codes that can be used at the same time. One is for a free bottle of Ion Effective Care Shampoo which is $5.99 and the other is for free shipping with $10.00 order. Here is a sample deal that can get you both and you score lots of great items:

4- Mini Quad Eye Shadows at .99 each= $3.96

1- Sally Girl Mini Liquid Eyeliner Jet Black=.99

1- Soft & Beautiful Just for Me Conditioning Childrens Shampoo=$1.79

3- Sally Girl Nail Enamel .99 each= $2.97

1- Beauty Secrets Non-Acetone Instant Polish Remover .79

1- Ion Effective Care Shampoo= FREE

Use code 555256 for free shampoo and code 555114 for FREE Shipping on a $10+ order. All items above fir just $10.50 shipped!
Also go through EBates and get 6% back!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, are you on Swagbucks? I saw their logo in your sidebar. Have you heard of the website iRazoo? It’s pretty similar to Swagbucks and actually easier to rack up points daily. I've been saving up for a Kindle, so that's why I'm on these sites... to earn some Amazon gift cards! I'm hoping to refer a few new people, and that will help me earn extra points too.

    My referral link, if you decide to try out the website:
    http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?Refby=purplelilskye

    I do hope you’ll join in the fun!
    Blessings,
    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy 2 parts far infrared sauna blanket instrument and Microdermabrasion at home kit. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Beauty Supply Online websites.

    ReplyDelete