Friday, November 19, 2010

Black Friday Sale Starts Today with Avon!


Since I am in the spirit of Black Friday and want to give you the most time to take part of this event I have decided to start my Online Avon Black Friday Sale today and run it until next Saturday, straight through Black Friday and all. So here are some of the benefits for joining the party:

~Spend over $15(before taxes) and get a FREE gift from me!
~Spend over $30(before taxes) and get a FREE gift and FREE direct shipping!
~Spend over $75(before taxes) and get Free shipping, a free gift and I will send you 10% back from your order! (Avon.com will not discount you the 10% so after you order I will send you the 10% directly)

Go here to get to the party and click on the Ashley Wright Black Friday sale. USe code "BLACKFRIDAYAW10" at checkout.

Also if you would like to host your own Avon party I will give you 15% of all your sales and a FREE gift! You just need to invite all your friends to the site and log into your custom party to shop and you will collect from there orders. Email me to set this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment