Friday, December 10, 2010

Hasbro Coupon Deals

As promised in my previous post regarding new printable coupons I said I would post about how to use your Hasbro Coupons available here. You can print all these coupons 2 times by hitting your browser back button. Let me know if you know any other great deals with these by leaving a comment. So here is the best way to get some free or cheap toys:

Coupon 2:Save $5 on the purchase of any (1) CRANIUM SCRIBBLISH, FUNGLISH, SCRABBLE FLASH or PICTUREKA! game - Use this at Walmart for the Pictureka Card game that is $4.99 so FREE!



I thought I had other deals but it seems those coupons are no longer available for the additional deals but hopefully you can get the deal listed above. There are even more Hasbro coupons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment