Thursday, May 12, 2011

Review- TShirt Printing




Tshirt Printing.net is an online retailer that specializes in custom printed tshirts. I recently received a shirt from them with there promotional Monkey design. The company is able to print your logo or design on a large variety of tshirts, sweatshirts, work wear and more.

You can order as little as 12 shirts and as many as 100,000. Probably more if you really needed them. According to many reviews on there site they offer very quick turn around time. One person commented that they had their shirt in just 3 days. That's crazy fast for custom printing.

The print was quality and it stayed nice and neat even after washing and drying. Did not have any cracks in the monkey. I would recommend ordering a size down as they do run a bit big. Overall I think TShirt Printing.net offers a huge variety and great quality for all your printing needs. Go here to see more and order a free catalog.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment