Friday, September 9, 2011

$3 Pack of Huggies Jeans Diapers

UPDATE: My son is wearing a swim diaper today because I am officially out of diapers. I am on my way out the door to score this great deal when the store opens!!

So please don't rush out to MY Babies R Us and clear out the shelves of diapers before I can get there for this deal. just kidding, but I really do need to get diapers, again, today. This deal at Babies R Us is perfect timing. Today and tomorrow only(9/9-9/10) Babies R us has the 21-29 count of Huggies Jeans diapers on sale for just $5 a pack. And to sweeten this deal even further you can use the $2.00 off coupon from the 8/14 SS. If you did this deal a few months ago, like I did then the packs you bought then might have had a $2 off coupon inside, which I plan to use today. Remember this deal is first come first serve with no limits, so try to be respectful. See the ad here or print to price match at Walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment