Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Great Place to Buy and Sell



If you are local to me, as in Chester County PA, you may be interested in a great Facebook page called For Sale, Free, or Trade in Chester County. This is where I have been spending all my time recently! You can buy and sell or trade lots of great items. Always new stuff to buy! Some rules of the page are that you
- you must live or work in Chester County PA
-you can only list a max of 10 items at a time
- you cannot repost the same item within a 24 hour period
- Items are sold to the first person to comment and go in order from there.

Check it out here! And if you are not local search on Facebook for a page like this near you! I have made great friends, decluttered my home and going to give my kids a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment