Thursday, February 11, 2010

Coupons For Troops


I am so excited to be starting a new project. I know I am so busy with other things but this one is really a big one. I am collecting coupons for troops from my neighborhood and now from you. I am asking for your expired coupons. See troops families over seas can use expired coupons for up to 6 months after the expiration date. So I think with all these coupons that we have left over at the end of the month that we can really help some families out. Since this blog is public I am asking you to go to the top of the page to Contact Me and send me an email if you are interested in helping and need my address. I will gather as many as I can and mail them over. I have adopted a Marine base in Iwakuni, Japan. I am putting envelopes out at the local places to get my neighbors involved as well. If you are interested in adopting your own military base go here to pick one. Thanks in advance for all your help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment