Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Secret Coupons to Print

So here's the secret you can print coupons from other stores, then the one you are going to use them at, and use them at other stores. Here is an example Save A Lot is a store local to me but I know back home, where I just moved from, that noone has probably ever heard about this store. Well they offer printable coupons from there website that you can print and use anywhere. The trick is that they only say Manufacturer coupon on them and not Save A lot exclusive. Now some coupons on the Save A Lot website say that right on the picture, so you know not to print these. I was able to print some great coupons from here that I can use anywhere. Go here to print what you want but here are a few good ones I suggest:

Star Kist 5 oz. can tuna Buy 2 get one free
Fleishmann's Olive Oil .50 off
Healthy Choice cafe steamers $1.25/2
Healthy Choice complete meals $1.25/2
Snack Pack sugar free or fat free pudding .50/3
Country Crock spread $1.00 off

No comments:

Post a Comment