Thursday, July 1, 2010

Have I told you Lately how much I love Sears?


So as you may know I love SEARS! Yes and today proved my point even further. I went in looking for some good clearance finds for PJ's for my daughter and shorts for the other. Well as I am carefully looking around for good clearance finds an associate comes up to me to tell me that starting tomorrow 7/2 they are taking an extra 40% off the already clearance prices. I love these sales! But then I thought I don't want to have to put these things back and come back to shop again tomm with 3 kids. But she told me she would hold anything for 24 hours to get the sale price tomm. I am so siked to show you my sales tomm when I pick it up and get the extra 40% off. So go here to find get info on your local Sears and call ahead to see if they are having the same sales. She said our store was until the 11th!

No comments:

Post a Comment