Friday, September 24, 2010

Freebie Friday

I know I had a great week of Freebies this week in the mail, how about you? I can't wait to go to the post office later to see if I got anything else new, although I have to mail out a stack of bills. Well here is a list of some new freebies for this week. Hope you are enjoying these.

Green Tea Hawaii

Kotex Products- pick 1 or 4 form the sample packs, 2 and 3 don't seem to be working.

John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo, Conditioner, AND Smoothing Lotion


Free Subscriptions to 2 Baby Magazines and More w/ Free Sign-up at Babies Online

Reusable Tote Bag from A Little Bit of Philly

'Night of Hope' Party Kit from Sutter Home- Like on Facebook

Georgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia


Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer - Iced Coffee Flavor


Grandma Bowser's Healthy All Natural Dog Biscuits- Scroll to bottom

“I Served' Stickers for Veterans


New Wisk Laundry Detergent

No comments:

Post a Comment