Friday, September 24, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day


It's Friday so it's Mega Swagbucks Day. I hope by now with all my posts about Swagbucks that you have already signed up. If not go here and it is so easy! So far I have earned 14 $5 gift cards for Amazon. There are lots of other choices but since Amazon has such versatile things I like to shop there. To do the math that is $70 worth of FREE money for Amazon. And yes you can use more then one gift card at a time. I put all my gift card codes in as I get them and then when I shop it just deducts from my balance. Even pays for shipping!

The easiest way to earn Swagbucks for me is by using it as a search engine. Although I know how to get to my email site of yahoo I will type it in the search box anyway and then just click on the link listed there. Look how much I have earned! So go over here and sign up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment