Wednesday, December 1, 2010
December Giveaway #1
Yes it is December 1st which means it is time to kick off the month long celebration of giveaways.
1-800-FLOWERS is a parent company of Cheryls' baked goods, 1800 baskets, Fannie May Fine Chocolates, and the Popcorn Factory. Recently I had the opportunity to try out Cheryl's Buttercream Frosted Holiday Cut Out Cookies. From the moment I received the silver glitter bow with the ribbon i knew I was in for a treat. I love the way that each cookie was individually wrapped so they would stay fresh longer. The cookie was very soft and fresh and the icing was awesome. I loved the little snowflake sprinkles on top as well. These cookies were much better then any homemade cookie I have ever made but had the hand made touch to each one.
For today's giveaway 1800-FLOWERS is offering one(1) reader a $50 gift certificate for one of there sites. Here are some fun ideas to spend your gift certificate on:
* Frosty the Snowplant ($29.99) - Our fresh white campanula plant arrives budding and ready to bloom in a fun and frosty ceramic snowman planter (which can later be reused), and is topped with an adorable snowman head pick.
* Comfort & Joy Sweet Treats Gift Basket ($24.99) - Filled with sweet treats, this basket is an extremely affordable way to send holiday cheer. Items include a Harry London® White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel, decadent toffees, candy canes and more.
Fannie May Fine Chocolates
* Holiday Mint Meltaways ($22.99) – Celebrate the holidays with the perfect blending of creamy, cool mint and smooth chocolate. These special holiday edition Mint Meltaways feature a snowy white pastel coating and festive holiday sprinkles.
Cheryl’s Baked Goods
* Buttercream Frosted Cookie Club ($22.99-$34.99, per delivery) – This holiday season, dream in buttercream with Cheryl’s famous seasonal buttercream frosted cut-out cookies. Give the gift of a Cheryl’s cookie club membership and spread holiday cheer for an entire year.
The Popcorn Factory
* Holiday Poinsettia Popcorn ($24.99, two-gallon tin) – Make this holiday pop with the festive Holiday Poinsettia popcorn tin from The Popcorn Factory. This premium, flavor-infused 3-way treat includes all-natural Butter, robust Cheese and secret recipe Caramel corn, while a 4-way tin adds delicate white cheddar to the mix.
So now to enter this giveaway click to leave a comment below. You must leave a comment saying what item you would like to get using your gift certificate on.
To get additional entries you can get one for each of these items and leave a separate comment telling me what you have done.
~ LIKE me on Facebook(or tell me if you already are a fan)
~ Post about this giveaway on your blog and leave the link
~ LIKE 1800Flowers on Facebook(or tell me if you already are a fan)
~ Put a link to my giveaway to your friends on Facebook
This giveaway ends on Friday December 3, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST. A winner will be selected using Random.org. I was not paid for this review or giveaway. I was given the above product to review and all opinions are 100% my own. I will be forwarding your info to the company for them to deliver your gift certificate.