Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Month= New Coupons



Coupons.com has just posted tons of new coupons because it is the beginning of a new month. You can print directly form the link below or from the Savings Center tab on my site. A lot of the good coupons have also reset. Here are some of my favs that I printed right away before they disappear:


Lucky Charms cereal .55 off
Hormel Pepperoni Packs .55 off 2
Oreo Spring Cookies $1.00/2
Wonka Hollow Chocolate Egg $2.00 off
Cinnamon Toast Crunch .55 off
( I love the cereal Q's that are when you buy 1 box bc at my grocery store they double these Q's to be $1 off one box, paired with the sales I can get some sweet deals on cereal, like $1 a box!)
Yoplait Greek Yogurt Cup .30 off 1
Kraft Mac and Cheese 5 pack $1.00 off
Aleve 80 count $2.00 off
Spic and Span product .50 off 1
( I plan to use this on the clearance items at Rite Aid that are 50 cents to get one free!)
Yoplait Kids Yogurt .50 off(Again my store doubles to $1 and these are usually on sale for $2 so just $1 for a great healthy snack for my kiddos)
Glad trash bags .75 off(no size restriction)
Clorox Bleach 96 oz .25 off
Clorox 2 $1.00 off

No comments:

Post a Comment