In case you were not sure how to use the Deal Sheet Spreadsheet(SS) that I posted about yesterday I put together some of the best Up Reward deals for Rite Aid this week so you can see how it works.
1. Download it(click on red link below and on right hand side of next screen click Download)I am trying to make this as easy to download as possible but am struggling, any suggestions?
2. Change your tax rate in yellow on right hand side
3. Change items that might be taxed to the right columns(in Maryland I think everything is taxed)
4. Add or remove items for Deleting sections or Inserting. You may want to add another row of the M&M's since its limit 2 and it will add up better.
5. Sections that are colored mean you need to buy all of those items to receive the Up Reward. For example the Zyrtec and Visine you need 2 or 5 items. Also that deal is limit 1 per household so chose which one you want.
6. If you have questions please ask:)
Rite Aid Deal Sheet 426-430
Zyrtec $4 off- 4/10 RP
Visine A $2.00 off 3/13 or 4/10 RP or here
Physician's Formula $5 off here or 3/20 SS
Arm & Hammer Spin Brush $2.00 off here
Orajel $1.00 off 3/13 SS or here
Veet Depilatories $2.00 off here
Meow Mix $1.00 off 3/13 RP
RP=RedPlum insert SS= Smart Source insert