Monday, September 26, 2011

A Guest Post: Exterme Couponing



I received an email from Becky over at The Full Cup about an article that Rasha had written about Extreme Couponing- Extremely Unrealistic Expectation! With the premier of the new season of TLC's show Extreme Couponing it is the perfect time to post this for her for you to have a handle on what can and cannot be done in the checkout lane. It truly is an awesome experience to take a $106 Walmart bill down to $28 but let's be realistic, how much of the stuff on this show is needed? I shop for my family of 6 and for the people of the Veteran's Hospital Christmas baskets. Sometimes others like my neighbor's cats but I don't think we need to get 1000 boxes of cereal or clear the shelf of 100 other items. I hope you find this article informative and helpful, especially the truth or myth section. Here is the link to check it out! Enjoy reading and let me know your thoughts in the comments sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment