Monday, January 24, 2011

New Site= Same Great Deals

I am going to be honest with you. I changed my site for one reason- I can't figure out HTML coding for the life of me. I was having the hardest time making my site more easy for you to use and it was just causing me to many headaches. But if you are reading this and have a clue of how to make my site look great let me know!

One of the cool new features of my site is along the top bar where it says"savings Center" click on that to print all your coupons from Coupons.com. It is still there site just in a more convenient place for you.

You can also learn about me above and I will be adding more as soon as I can figure out how. But as for now I will stick to posting the deals. Thanks everyone for making my site great!

No comments:

Post a Comment